A Dalton Delight!
This delightful home has been extended over the years to provide bright, airy and very comfortable accommodation. It is in immaculate condition both internally and externally and the chain free situation should ensure a stress-free and speedy purchase.
The property benefits from an entrance porch for additional security and insulation, a welcoming entrance hall, a large open plan lounge and dining room with an open fire and dual aspect windows and a large kitchen that is in immaculate condition and has access to the rear garden. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white suite. The property is fully double glazed and has oil fired central heating.
The rear garden is very private and benefits from a flagged patio area and a tidy lawn. There is an additional stoned area to the rear of the garden that could be utilised for storage or pets. The front garden has a well-kept lawn and a spacious tarmacked drive way. There is a detached garage with a roller door, light and power.
The bustling and ever popular town of Comber is within walking distance and there is a large choice of amenities and schools close.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen / Breakfast room 5.54m x 2.77m (18'2 x 9'1)
- Living / Dining room 7.32m x 3.66m (24' x 12')
- Bedroom 1 3.63m x 3.23m (11'11 x 10'7)
- Bedroom 2 3.58m x 2.87m (11'9 x 9'5)
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.36m (9'1 x 7'9)
- Bathroom 2.39m x 1.83m (7'10 x 6)
- Garage 8.61m x 3.20m (28'3 x 10'6)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.