You Must Get This!
This is the perfect opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and stylish semi-detached property in the popular Muskett area of Carryduff. The property benefits from a private aspect and the spacious rear garden is sure to be an attraction. The patio doors from the open plan kitchen and dining room that lead to the garden make it perfect for having friends and family over for a get together!
Downstairs the property comprises of a bright entrance hall with tiled floor and a very useful storage space under the stairs, a spacious living room with a sand blasted contemporary fireplace and a bay window offering plenty of natural light and a kitchen with integrated appliances and double doors to the garden. Upstairs comprises of three good sized bedrooms, two of which have built in storage and a recently fitted bathroom.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a long driveway offering excellent off street parking. The rear garden is private and benefits from a patio area to enjoy a bbq on a summers evening and a large lawn for the children and pets of the family to enjoy.
Muskett Road is just off the main Ballynahinch Road and is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which offers an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing of this super property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 13' 4'' x 11' 11'' (4.06m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 21' 5'' x 8' 9'' (6.52m x 2.66m)
- Bedroom 1 13' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.96m x 2.66m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 4'' x 10' 1'' (3.45m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 1'' x 7' 9'' (2.46m x 2.36m)
- Bathroom 8' 2'' x 5' 9'' (2.49m x 1.75m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.