This is a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers and growing families to purchase a property in the ever popular Four Winds area. The property is in need of some light modernisation though benefits from a generous site with scope to extend. To the rear of the property is Colby Playpark - the perfect place for the children to enjoy.
Downstairs comprises a bright & spacious entrance hall with under stair storage, a spacious living room, a dining room with a feature fireplace & an oak fitted kitchen. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary three piece bathroom suite.
The front garden is laid in lawn with a large driveway that goes the full length of the site. The rear garden is laid in lawn with a raised decking area making it a great place to enjoy on a sunny afternoon.
Newton Park is ideally located in the Four Winds area with an excellent range of local amenities including the superb Four Winds bar & restaurant. Belfast City Centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of local primary and secondary schools.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.35m x 3.35m (11'34 x 11'62)
- Dining Room 3.05m x 3.35m (10'71 x 11'68)
- Kitchen 3.35m x 2.64m (11'41 x 8'08)
- Bedroom 1 3.35m x 3.05m (11'32 x 10'22)
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 2.74m (11'58 x 9'77)
- Bedroom 3 2.44m x 2.13m (8'41 x 7'78)
- Bathroom 1.83m x 2.13m (6'55 x 7'84)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.