This detached property located in the popular Four Winds area of South Belfast will certainly appeal to young families and first time buyers. The property benefits from plenty of reception space, a low maintenance rear garden, a recently fitted kitchen and there is no onward to chain. This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a detached property in a highly sought after area with a very realistic asking price.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with access to a WC, a living room with a feature fireplace and French doors to a dining room, a kitchen with superb range of units and open plan to a snug benefiting from patio doors to the garden. The garage has been converted into a utility area and a store. Upstairs are four bedrooms with the master benefiting from an en-suite shower room and a bathroom with a white three piece suite. The roofspace is partially floored for storage and is accessed via a Slingsby ladder.
The front garden laid in lawn is complimented by mature plants & shrubs and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden really is a lovely place to relax or entertain and offers a spacious decked area and a patio.
Windermere Road is a superb place to live located just off the Ballymaconaghy Road ensuring easy access to the City Centre and close to amenities including Forestside Shopping Centre, Tesco's at Newtownbreda and the fabulous Four Winds restaurant that has a lounge, wine bar and grill. Schools for all ages are in the surrounding area and public transport is on your doorstep.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.43m x 4.65m (11'3" x 15'3")
- Dining Room 2.87m x 2.84m (9'5" x 9'4")
- Kitchen 3.63m x 2.92m (11'11" x 9'7")
- Snug 2.87m x 2.13m (9'5" x 7')
- Utility Area 2.90m x 2.84m (9'6" x 9'4")
- Store 2.90m x 1.93m (9'6" x 6'4")
- Master Bedroom 3.35m x 2.97m (11' x 9'9")
- En-suite 2.21m x 1.24m (7'3" x 4'1")
- Bedroom 2 3.00m x 2.79m (9'10" x 9'2")
- Bedroom 3 2.87m x 2.03m (9'5" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 4 2.84m x 1.80m (9'4" x 5'11")
- Bathroom 1.83m x 1.73m (6' x 5'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.