The Forge development in Ballygowan has proved extremely popular with first time buyers and families, so the opportunity to purchase a beautifully decorated home with all the hard work already done shouldn’t be missed! The property offers spacious modern accommodation that benefits from a superior turnkey finish, a private garden and gas fired central heating. All of which make for a very appealing prospect!
Every room in the property has been decorated and finished with great taste and quality resulting in a spacious home that comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room with a feature stove, a modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a utility room and a downstairs WC. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further three bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite.
The fully enclosed private rear garden benefits from a south westerly aspect. It has been landscaped to offer a decked area and a patio area which is a great place to unwind and relax in the warmer months. The large garden shed is perfect for storing kids toys or those all important garden essentials.
Ballygowan is an ideal place to live with the commute to Belfast an easy fifteen minute drive and there is plenty of local transport available close by. It offers plenty of local amenities including a chemist, fast food, a petrol station with a convenience store and the all-important off-licence!
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.38m x 4.32m (17'8" x 14'2")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.31m x 3.66m (17'5" x 12')
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.84m x 3.40m (12'7" x 11'2")
- En-suite 2.77m x 1.17m (9'1" x 3'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.63m x 2.59m (11'11" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.89m x 2.57m (12'9" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 4 2.95m x 2.64m (9'8" x 8'8")
- Bathroom 2.77m x 1.93m (9'1" x 6'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.