Make For The Manor!
When you arrive at this wonderful bungalow you are sure to be impressed by the mature gardens that provide superb privacy and a general sense of space. You will continue to be impressed by the spacious and flexible accommodation that is perfectly suited to growing or established families wanting to live in an area with great schools and local amenities. The property is also ideal for anyone wanting to work from home as one of the four reception rooms could easily be made into a home office.
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall with built-in storage, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a dining room leading to a conservatory, a family room with a feature fireplace and a kitchen with space for dining and access to the integral garage that offers a utility area. There are four well proportioned bedrooms - master benefiting from a modern ensuite shower room and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower cubicle.
The property is surrounded by mature gardens. Keen gardeners and those that enjoy the outdoor life will certainly enjoy the excellent range of plants and shrubbery to tend to. There is a driveway to the front that leads to the integral garage.
Being located off the Stranmillis Road it is safe to say the location is one of the most highly sought after and affluent areas in the country. With a fabulous mix of schools, shopping, eateries, golf clubs and lovely walks, you will be absolutely spoilt for choice.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.74m x 3.76m (18'10" x 12'4")
- Family Room 3.99m x 3.07m (13'1" x 10'1")
- Dining Room 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10')
- Conservatory 3.33m x 3.63m (10'11" x 11'11")
- Kitchen 4.47m x 3.99m (14'8" x 13'1")
- Integral Garage / Utility 6.22m x 3.25m (20'5" x 10'8")
- Master Bedroom 4.17m x 3.10m (13'8" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 2 4.17m x 2.95m (13'8" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 3 3.07m x 3.05m (10'1" x 10')
- Bedroom 4 3.28m x 2.69m (10'9" x 8'10")
- Bathroom 3.28m x 1.96m (10'9" x 6'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.