The Good Life!
This stunning detached property constructed in 2017 offers spacious and versatile accommodation that is perfect for an established family seeking a home with a peaceful yet convenient rural setting. The property benefits from under floor heating and an excellent EPC ensuring your hard earned money can be spent on the finer things in life. There is up to a further ten acres of land available that would be ideal for anyone with an equestrian interest.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a fabulous lounge with a vaulted ceiling and a cast iron stove, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room complete with bespoke solid wood units, a utility room, a downstairs WC, a master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobes and an en-suite, a further two bedrooms - one with plumbing for an en-suite and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing that could be utilised as a den for children, two bedrooms and a modern shower room.
There is ample parking available on the tarmac driveway to the front, side and the rear of the property. There is a double garage with twin doors that benefits from a floored roof space that could be used as a games room or home office. There are gardens laid in lawn and a patio area that is the perfect place to enjoy a drink or two. A further ten acres of land are available under separate negotiation.
The property is conveniently located between Ballynahinch which is three miles away and Saintfield which is under four miles away. A good choice of schools and amenities are within a short drive while Belfast is within easy commuting distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 6.22m x 4.55m (20'5" x 14'11")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 8.33m x 4.06m (27'4" x 13'4")
- Utility Room 3.89m x 2.74m (12'9" x 9')
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 5.49m x 3.30m (18' x 10'10")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 4.57m x 3.58m (15' x 11'9")
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'9")
- Bathroom 3.33m x 2.44m (10'11" x 8'")
- Bedroom 4 5.72m x 4.98m (18'9" x 16'4")
- Bedroom 5 4.98m x 4.32m (16'4" x 14'2")
- Shower Room 2.39m x 2.16m (7'10" x 7'1")
- Landing/Living Space 5.89m x 4.98m (19'4" x 16'4")
- Double Garage 7.44m x 6.40m (24'5" x 21')
- Garage Roof Space 7.44m x 4.19m (24'5" x 13'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.