Have It Hall!
This stunning architecturally designed family home will quite simply take your breath away! Set on the Hillhall Road between Lisburn & Belfast this property promises to deliver a lifestyle that will be perfect for the whole family and one you will never want to leave! Every detail has been taken into consideration from the very beginning of the design process. The house will be constructed to the highest of standards by WTS Contracts Ltd, renowned for producing high quality family homes. With a total square footage of approximately 4000 sq. ft. there will be plenty of room for the entire family to live, enjoy and relax in this luxury bespoke home
Downstairs will entail an entrance vestibule with built-in storage, an impressive hallway with a feature bifurcated staircase, a lounge with a bay window and a stove, a garden room with an Inglenook fireplace, an office or play room, a family room open plan to a stunning kitchen, a sun room that is ideal for dining, a utility / boot room, a pantry and a WC. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further four bedrooms - two of which have access to a 'Jack & Jill' en-suite and a spacious family bathroom.
The property will sit on a mature site of circa 0.5 acres. There will be a double garage with twin doors and a games room above. The lane is to be finished in gravel with plenty of parking available.
A full specification list has been provided below to further highlight the level and standard of finish of this fine home. You would of course have the option to alter any of the specifications to suit your own personal needs depending what stage the build is at, allowing you the freedom to design your own “Dream Home."
See detailed floor plans for room layout.
- Entrance Porch
- Hall 3.96m x 6.40m (13' x 21')
- Lounge 4.57m x 5.18m (15' x 17')
- Garden Room 5.79m x 4.88m (19' x 16')
- Play Room / Office 3.66m x 4.57m (12' x 15')
- Dining / Sun Room 6.40m x 3.96m (21' x 13')
- Family Room 4.57m x 5.18m (15' x 17')
- Open To:
- Kitchen 7.32m x 5.79m (24' x 19')
- Utility / Boot Room
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 4.27m x 5.18m (14' x 17')
- Bedroom 2 4.57m x 3.96m (15' x 13')
- Bedroom 3 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10')
- Jack & Jill En-suite
- Bedroom 4 3.96m x 4.57m (13' x 15')
- Bedroom 5 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12')
- Bathroom 3.96m x 2.44m (13' x 8')
- Double Garage 7.01m x 7.01m (23' x 23')
- Games Room 7.01m x 3.66m (23' x 12')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
- Detailed Specification List
To be constructed with a solid concrete floor and block-work partitions throughout.
Roof - pitched - non profiled slate - grey
Flat Roof - Trocal - Goosewing grey with aluminium roof lantern
Eaves & Barge Boards - uPVC
Rainwater Goods - Black seamless aluminium
Walls - K Rend
Windows - Sliding sashe - uPVC with reconstituted stone cills & lintols
Heating and Insulation
Pressurised hot water storage system, mains water to provide drinking water to all cold-water taps.
Multi-zoned under-floor heating to ground floor with digital thermostatic controls.
Energy saving features including insulation boards fitted below the level of the ground floor slab, ground floor and first floor screed; full filled cavity and high-density roof insulation.
Oil fired condensing boiler.
Period style front and rear doors with ornate glazed side panels.
Internal traditional wet plastered walls.
Feature painted bifurcated staircase with oak handrails.
Panelled internal doors oak veneered or solid painted Antique Cream.
Brushed chrome door furniture.
Period style deep skirting boards and architraves painted in Antique Cream.
Ceilings in a smooth finish with raised ceiling heights to ground floor.
Hallway - wood panelled walls and cornice
Electrical and Lighting Specification
Matching switches and sockets throughout
Combination of traditional lighting and down lighters
Terrestrial & Satellite TV distribution
Automatic Smoke Detectors
Comprehensive range of Electrical, Television, and Telephone points, Broadband Connection.
5 amp wiring for table lighting in living areas.
Zoned interior security alarm system linked to internal and external bells.
BT Points installed in kitchen, hall, master bedroom and landing.
TV Points installed in kitchen, living areas and all bedrooms.
Mains operated smoke detectors on each floor.
The property will be pre-wired using CAT 6 cabling for computer, WIFI etc.
Wired for CCTV security monitoring. Extensive electric spurs in kitchen and utility room to accommodate electrical appliances.
Outside water tap at garage and tap at rear of property.
Remote electronically operated garage doors.
Driveway finished with pebbles..
Patio area finished in slabs with cobbled detailing.
PC Sums Total - £50,000